My boyfriend and I are moving into a house with 3 friends.
you might ask why in the world would you do that?
1. It’s WAY cheaper.
2. When winter comes I won’t be as lonely and i’ll have someone to do craft things with.
3. We’re moving in with 3 chef’s from the area. which means I’ll gain a LOT with my cooking skills.
4. our old apt. had mice/ant/hot water heater/refrigerator/ ceiling leaking/heating bill problems and our lease is up so i’m GLAD to be our of there.
5. Our puppy coal will have 2 friends, another dog and a cat that he can play with.
6. It also gives us a chance to purge all of our things we don’t need anymore. We don’t like all of the material “stuff” that we are holding onto so if we haven’t worn the clothes all year most likely going to Salvation Army, furniture that won’t fit when 5 people combine all of their personal stuff is going to be sold off, who knows…maybe it’s us getting ready for my boy to start applying to Grad schools and we’ll end up moving. (no promises yet)
7. Also these things were huge for me; other people might not understand why…but THERE IS A GAS STOVE! no more electric I can finally bake again without burning bottoms and soggy tops to everything! and. we get a fireplace too! cozy nights drinking cocoa and reading a book are on my list!
8. MORE BOOKS!!! this means I get to read all of my roomies books! So awesome.
So…. here is a picture of me after we painted over the childish shade of blue that was our bedroom. It is more of a light green/teal color now.(i’m still working on the closet, it was painted bright pink! (it let NO light in what so ever.