Sorry for my lack of posting anything yesterday. I celebrated my 25th birthday! Both my boyfriend and I had off of work so we just spend the day together doing everything. We did SO many things! I’m gonna try to make a list:
1. Walked downtown to our favorite coffee shop to get breakfast, with our puppy Coal Train
2. Went to the chiropractor.
3. Visited the At&t store to see about fixing a broken iPhone screen.
4. Stopped in at Mommalicious & My Aunt Debbie store.
5. Surprise birthday lunch with my Aunt Angie!
6. Got Christian’s motorcycle from his garage and brought it back to the house.
7. Filled it with gas and took a ride out in the country.
8. Stopped at Safe Harbor and looked out over the view.
9. Came home got the puppy, took the motorcycle back to the garage & took Coal on a walk at Lancaster County Park
10. Coal swam for me while fetching a stick!! (usually he only goes in as far as he could stand, he didn’t realize the water was so deep, he only did it once and was cautious the rest of the time.) But it made me so happy seeing him fetch sticks & swim.
11. Christian took me to dinner.
12. We got dessert at Sublime Cupcakes because I wanted to try another flavor that my sister didn’t get me.
13. Spent my Target gift card from my sister on the game settlers of Catan, which I have wanted for a while! (I also got some dress pants because I didn’t have any that fit properly)
14. We then went and picked up my free Redbox movie! (Thanks Redbox!) I was silly and got the 1st part of Breaking Dawn Twilight. I didn’t feel too bad because it was free. haha
15. Then we (mostly I) watched the movie right before bed. 🙂
Since my birthday was in the middle of the week, I am celebrating this weekend with my friends. I can’t wait!
It’s amazing how when you’re younger, your idea of where you will be by a certain age is totally different from where you actually end up. I thought I would be married, at the very least, with maybe 1 kid on their way and working a full-time job. The reality is I work 2 jobs, with a bunch of odds and end jobs here and there, I live with my boyfriend and our puppy dog and I am completely happy with where I am at in life.
There are a lot of ideas brewing for this next year, that we are looking into with personal endeavors, business ventures etc. It is exciting. It is almost like a switch went off in my head, at the beginning of this year, that made me realize that if I don’t push myself as hard as I can, than things will never get done. There are too many distractions with TV, Internet, etc. that unless I put the time aside to get things done, it won’t be there. This year will be a year of getting things accomplished, or at least rolling in the right direction.
My sister got me a new planner which is awesome, I now have 2. One for keeping track of my daily life, and the other for keeping on track with LeeMaeMarie’s blog and photo shoots/ideas. I also grabbed a new notebook to use for writing down ideas in more detail from Mommalicious. So hopefully this will keep me in check! Well, I’m actually off to have a meeting about my blog re-design!