Yesterday I showed you inspiration for a Zebra themed party. I took those ideas and ran with them.
A friend of me asked if I had any ideas for a zebra themed birthday party…Here’s what I came up with! Feel free to use my sketch as a jumping off point. If you make a zebra inspired table I would love to see it! I kept it black and white because I wanted to leave any accent colors up to your imagination! I also have a board on pinterest that has a bunch of other zebra ideas.
* Take black and white crepe streamers and string them down either side of the table.
* Make tissue paper pom poms and string them along for a banner and attach on either side of the table.
* Fill glass jars/containers with black and white colored candies.
* Take zebra, black and white colored scrapbook paper, and take ziplock bags and put snack mix in the bag and fold a strip of paper overtop of each back and staple it and it adds a cute touch to a snack mix baggies.
* Take more zebra paper or striped fabric and cover a wooden box to display the cake on.
* Spray paint or find a black or white window box and put candies in the bottom then place the lollipops inside to stand up.
* layer chocolate milkshake and vanilla milkshake in glasses to give a layered zebra effect